Benefits of Joining AIECCA
- All members of AIECCA are bound by AIECCA Code of Conduct and Constitution.
- All members agree to adhere to the Code of Conduct and abide by the Constitution of AIECCA.
- The primary objective of AIECCA is to shield the interests of its members.
- Each application is scrutinized by respective AIECCA State Committee and final approval is made by its Executive Committee.
- The members enjoy networking opportunities with more than 200 other members of AIECCA through various formal and informal forums.