ACTION ON COMPLAINT:
The Executive Committee shall take the following action on complaint:
- Cancel the membership of the member who violates the Constitution and the Code of Conduct from time to time and to publish public notice to that effect.
- Suspend for a specified period, and cancel the membership of the member who violated the Statute and the Code of Conduct.
- Admonish, suspend or cancel the membership of the member who does not follow the professional ethics and dignity taking into account the circumstances.
Action against the member disobeying the orders and instructions of the Association:
- The Executive Committee may take action from admonition to cancellation of membership against the member who disobeys the orders and instructions.
- Membership of member who violates the orders and instructions from time to time shall be cancelled.
Rationale of action:
The Executive Committee must give a reasonable opportunity for defense while taking action and it must fully mention the rationale and grounds of the action. The General Assembly may hear the complaint against the action of the Executive Committee.